more than one voice

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

out there

she was off on another adventure and was glad that she wasn’t alone this time

This is going to sound very peculiar – but i really thought i was the only person who thought like i did. Seriously.  I thought that perhaps it was a pathology, not quiet normal, but i didn’t mind, i quiet liked the fact that i was 'different'.

I’ve been blog hopping – visiting here and there, mostly the more ‘famous’ blogs, as my fourteen year old would say.  I thought about starting my own blog but was unsure, how do i begin, but then again have i ever known how to begin?  Eventually, i got the courage, sat down a few Sundays ago and took the plunge and just began, it wasn’t too tough to do.  

What a revelation, its as if a whole new dimension has opened up, i’m reading the most incredible blogs, discovering people that think just like i do!!! Seriously.  I’m so excited by this world that is unfolding, the discoveries i’m making, it makes me feel like a treasure hunter.  I’m discovering the most marvelous treasures, peoples’ art and words are like bright dazzling jewels, the energy of peoples’ creativity is uplifting, powerful, dynamic – live changing – and hooray i’m not alone!!!!
packing for an adventure

9 comments:

  1. Dear Clare, you are a sweet marvel!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Clare...you are a KIndred Spirit. Hooray. None of us are alone. Hugs with long arms, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clare,
    Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. It's pretty wild so learn your not so alone as you thought. It's always great to welcome another creative soul to the fold. Continue to follow your heart and know your truth. Welcome, Welcome, Welcome.
    www.mybrowneyedgirldesigns.blogspot.com
    Debbie
    P.S.
    Love your work, makes me happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree with you Clare--meeting different artists throuh blogging has opened up a whole new creative world for me--I've grown so much. I'm glad that you decided to share your gift with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi and welcome to the land of blog. I too have only started to blog recently and yes I hummed and arrred before my daughter said do it Mum; just do it. I'm am so pleased I did as I have met wonderful talented people like yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your art and blog and expecially the photo of "packing for an adventure!"

    So glad I found you through the miz kate dot com Artist blog hop!
    I am your newest blog follower. :)
    Looking forward to seeing your upcoming posts!

    I welcome you to check out my mixed-media paintings on my blog!

    Best,
    Mary C. Nasser
    http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. not only are your paintings WONDERFUL WONDERFUL, keep showing us, but your writings are worth reading every last word! blogging has been one of the most rewarding efforts for myself personally and i know this will happen that way for you as well! xo wanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. it IS exciting - and yes it Does open up a whole new world of interest and interests! Have fun here in blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Clare,I'm so glad you visited me so I could find you! I love your paintings, your flowers have a naive charm and i love how you mix your colors. Isn't it wonderful, you're in South Africa and I'm in the Philippines, but we are able to communicate, and encourage each other? Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete

thank-you for taking the time to leave a comment